What’s New at Coastal Green Air?
How many days was your property vacant last year? Did you know the typical rental property is vacant an average of 145 days a year!
Coastal Green Air, Inc. can help you save energy and energy cost while your property is occupied or unoccupied. We are very proud of our product line to date. Our Temp$aver™ system is our original product and we are now proud to announce our newest patent pending product, The “Thermonator™”.
Coastal Green Air’s Temp$aver™ and Thermonator™ components effectively fight your ongoing energy expenses by taking the human error and behavior out of the equation regardless of whether your property is occupied or unoccupied.
It is time for you and your Alabama vacation home to start saving money and energy even if you do not rent your property.
- Our thermostat is pre-set within a range that the tenant cannot override (for example 70° low, 76° high). You control the temperature range allowed and not the tenant.
- After 12 hours of no motion in your vacation home, the motion detected thermostat will automatically go into an unoccupied mode with settings of 78° in the summer and 65° in the winter. If no motion is detected for an additional 3 hours – for a total of 15 hours – the thermostat will go into a check-out mode with settings of 60° in the winter and 78° in the summer, minimizing energy waste during unoccupied periods.
- Wireless Door Monitors – The HVAC system will turn off if the sliding glass doors or windows are left open for more than ninety (90) seconds.
The Thermonator™ System
- The wireless motion detection device will activate the “Thermonator™” and turn off your hot water heater after 12 hours of no motion.
- The wireless motion detection device will activate the “Thermonator™” and turn on when your next guest arrives and your water heater is back in service.
- Do you need and want the expense of hot water when your property is vacant?
Without Our Product
Your HVAC system is cooling or heating at below or above unnecessary temperatures and your water heater is heating water when your property is unoccupied.
In wasted energy, wasted money, and higher power bills.
How would you answer the following questions?
1) Do you believe your energy provider will ever drop their rates?
2) What is my thermostat set on right now?
3) How many days is my water heater on and no one in the property?
4) Are renters leaving my sliding glass doors open with the AC on?
5) Is my AC running unnecessarily when my property is vacant?
6) Did my cleaning staff or vendor remember to set my thermostat properly?
7) Have I received a high power bill in the off season with less rental income?
8) Have I had a frozen AC service call with less renters or no renters at all?
9) Who pays for the power bill each month in my vacation home?
10) Who controls the energy use each month in my vacation home?
The Temp$aver™ and Thermonator™ system by Coastal Green Air, Inc. can help eliminate the negative answer you have for each of these questions!
Why wouldn’t I?
1) Want to save money?
2) Want to save energy?
3) Do what I can to stop energy waste?
4) Start managing my energy costs now?
5) Save $ when my vacation home is unoccupied?
6) Start fighting my vacation homes high energy cost?
7) Spend a nickel to save a dollar?
8) Help improve my bottom line rental income?
9) Want to prepare – preserve my vacation home for the future?
10) Prepare now for the next energy increase from my energy provider?
Coastal Green Air can help your vacation home save money regardless of occupancy.
We look forward to working with you and we appreciate the opportunity to introduce our company and our product.