About the Temp$aver
Like most great ideas, Temp$aver is simple yet incredibly effective. Once the system is installed it controls your property’s heating and cooling system’s maximum and minimum settings. It also automatically shuts the heating and cooling unit down if outside doors are left open in excess of 90 seconds. Once the doors are closed, the unit begins functioning again.
Energy cost savings are consistently reported.
All the numbers below can be set to fit your specific property use & location.
- Maximum temp of 76 degreesRegardless of where your tenant sets thermostat
- Minimum temp of 70 degreesRegardless of where your tenant sets thermostat
- If outside door is left open in excess of 90 seconds, HVAC unit shuts down
- HVAC unit restarts when doors are closed
- Unoccupied mode – After 12 hours of no motion your property the thermostat will assure your HVAC is off and manage the degrees of 65-78.
- Check out mode – After 15 hours of no motion in your property the thermostat will manage the degrees of 60 -78
- Again all above mentioned degree/time settings can be programmed specifically for your property/area.